Funding to assist people who are QTBIPOC
Are you a QTBIPOC person in Durham Region looking for financial assistance due to the current pandemic? Including but not limited to:
- Rent, Housing and Utilities
- Care and Support of Loved Ones
- Gender Affirming Materials
- Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Wellness
ENABLING ACCESSIBILITY FUND Youth Innovation Component
Funding is available to improve accessibility and safety in your community spaces and workplaces
The Enabling Accessibility Fund has also launched a funding process under the EAF Youth Innovation Component, which is currently accepting applications until October 30, 2020. Let’s build a more accessible Canada!
If you would like to apply for funding or learn more about EAF funding opportunities underway, please visit the EAF funding webpage.
The EAF Roadmap may also help you in choosing the right accessibility project for your organization.
We encourage you to share this email with your network, partners and stakeholders so they may also benefit from this funding opportunity.
RESILIANT COMMUNITIES FUND – Ontario Trillium Foundation
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) will be redirecting $83 million from its Capital and Grow granting streams to support Ontario nonprofits through the Resilient Communities Fund. Its purpose is to support rebuilding the capacity of eligible non-profit organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Two intake deadlines: September 2 and December 2, 2020
- Decisions will be made 3 months after the deadlines
- Grants are for one year, starting from $5,000 to $150,000 for one (or more) of five activities:
- Organizational capacity building/training for rebuilding (including research and development); mental
health and wellness supports
* Prepare to develop new sources of funding and finance (including public-private partnerships and social finance)
* Adapt/reimagine programming (e.g., personal protective equipment, technology, volunteer supports)
* Procure equipment or renovate space (capital costs)
Create and/or adopt new approaches for organizations to work together to meet the needs of communities (e.g. professional development, knowledge and data sharing) Learn more about the fund: https://otf.ca/resilient-communities-fund?mc_cid=563da89ee5&mc_eid=3271505b0d